The first set of lectures are up in Calculus 2 at this time. This series will be continued shortly, but currently a unit on Trigonometry is being worked on for Precalculus 11 that will be uploaded shortly.
- All of Chapter 1 (Sequences and Series) has been uploaded. There is also a chapter test and solutions included in the exam files below.
- I have begun uploading the first sequence of videos for Calculus 2, all the way up to the indefinite integral. These will be done by the 17th.
Discrete Math 1
- The uploads for the course are finished. A final exam has been added to the webpage, as well as the solution key for it.
Discrete Math 1 is now updated to have all lecture videos linked. All videos are now available, except the last which will be available on January 6, 2015. I might create a midterm/final in LaTeX and upload solutions just for the sake of having a cumulative exercise available. Not many Discrete Math courses from universities have final exams available online, or they cover slightly different material. Everything will come together after Discrete Math 2, though, when I have more to choose from.
With a new year comes a brand new series, which I believe is much higher quality than anything I’ve done before. The videos look better, are explained better, are longer, and tackle a much larger variety of questions! Here’s an example, with our latest video from the Precalculus 11 series.
- Discrete Math
- Added links to Divisibility, Primes and GCD, and Modular Arithmetic
- Precalculus 11
- Added links to Arithmetic Sequences 2, Arithmetic Series
- Finished converting all courses to have their own page.
- Precalculus 11
- Added the page and filled in a description. First two units of video titles are up. Will be adding links as they’re released.
- Discrete Mathematics
- Updated the links to reflect what has been uploaded so far
- Main Page
- Re-did the main page to not include any videos. Instead, a donation button and a blurb about the website has been added.
- Redesigned the Calculus page to be divided into Calculus 1 and Calculus 2 tabs. The Calculus page now has an overview of the sub-pages. This was separated to look nicer and prevent excessive scrolling to get to the Calculus 2 videos.
- All pages from now on will be built like this. I will likely push Discrete Mathematics into a more general Mathematics tab alongside Calculus when more series of videos are complete.