Master Discrete Mathematics:
If you're interested in learning propositional logic, I highly recommend our online course, "Master Discrete Mathematics: Propositional Logic." This course is designed for beginners and covers all the essential concepts and techniques of propositional logic, including:
- The syntax and semantics of propositional logic
- The truth table method for evaluating propositional formulas
- The rules of replacement and the proof methods for propositional logic
- The applications of propositional logic in computer science, mathematics, and philosophy
Our course is taught TrevTutor who is an expert in propositional logic, and it includes interactive exercises, quizzes, and real-world examples to help you understand and apply the concepts and techniques of propositional logic.
Enroll now and start learning propositional logic today!
- 13 lessons in propositional logic
- 38 lecture videos
- 11 extra practice PDFs including 72 questions with solutions
- 6 graded quizzes
1 final exam with solutions
Prefer text over video? We've got you covered. Everything is explained in text format on the relevant lecture pages.
Want to see how things are done visually and verbally? Every section has its own video that shows you how to master the material step-by-step.
Tired of free resources online lacking practice questions with solutions? So am I! Practice problems with solutions and explanations are provided for each major topic.